How do I get my event streamed?
- You must contact Help Desk (401-874-4357) and put in a request for Live Streaming.
- After the request is placed, we will contact you for further information about the event.
How does it cost to stream my events?
- In most cases academic events will be free of charge.
- Non academic events prices will vary. To check prices ” click here “
Where can I view/share the LIVE STREAM?
- You can view the live stream here!
- Just share this link, ” stream.uri.edu “
- If you missed the event, you can view it on our archive tabs on the left.
How long does it take to archived events?
- Depending on the length of the event, it can take from 24 hours to 48 hours to archive for viewing.
When a project is complete how is it delivered to the client?
- After the event is streamed it will published to our video server, where you can rewatch the event!
- We can give you a link to share.
- If the client wants a MP4 file, they must let us know before the streamed event. We will put the file on a usb stick drive for pick up. (Mp4 conversions time varies upon projects)